Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rock House

Where: Hocking Hills, Ohio
Trail: Rock House
Difficulty: Moderate
Distance: 1/2 mile loop
Adventure Rating: 2 Stars
Pets: Allowed on leash

Marc is afraid of heights and there was one place in the cave (towards the end), where I was standing close to the edge and it was making him worry. I wasn't concerned at all--in fact, there was a place that I was able to jump down to and then to get back up, I had to have Dennis help me. I wanted to climb all the way down from the Rock House... it didn't look that far from where I was. Once on the ground, I could see that it was way higher and I never would've been able to make it.

I earned my first injury of the day when I jumped through some trees and banged up my wrist. It ended up scraped and bruised.


No comments:

Post a Comment